AppsEvents summits teach Educators practical uses of Google tools!
Our events are lead by practicing educators who are leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. We give you concrete tools you can take to your class on Monday.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- Build your network with forward thinking educators.
- FREE networking party directly after day one. Start building your Google network and hang out with the speakers.
- No substitute for 'in person' learning and connections.
- Present a session and become part of the community.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers.
- Our team are all practicing educators working at K-12 schools who are also leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Sessions on topics like managing and rolling out Chromebooks and tablets.
- Learn Google Apps administration with our structured certification program.
- Sessions for teachers looking to 'get techy'.
||Apr 30/May 1
| European Summit
Middle East and Africa
| El Salvador