Book Your Google Educator & Trainer Certification Bootcamp for 2017.
If you are a Google Apps for Edu school having teachers trained to be Google Certified Educators will take your organization to an entirely new dimension. You can have a Bootcamp for just your staff or some of your staff and as a public event. Submit your request here.
Graduate Credit Option with AppsEvents
College of St. Joseph is partnering with AppsEvents so participants can earn up to three graduate credits for participating in either a Google For Education Summit Academy or Bootcamp. Join us at the CSJ on March 10-11, 2017 for L2 Bootcamp! Learn more.
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. Learn how to apply tools to become more productive, innovative and/or engage learners.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- You will be inspired with the endless resources and connections you make!
- Build your network with forward thinking educators within sessions and networking parties.
- Meet other like minded professionals and learn ways to stay 'connected' forever.
- Build your PLN through Twitter & G+ beyond...
- Share your passions with others. Present your own session! A great experience and way to build your profile and career.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- Share your inspiration via #GIESummit!
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers and school administrators.
- Our presenters are all practicing educators and administrators working at K-12 and leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Sessions on topics like managing and rolling out Chromebooks and tablets.
- Learn Google Apps administration with our structured certification program.
- Sessions for teachers looking to 'get techy'.
- Try out the latest Google tools and technologies.
- Additional topics such as YouTube, Maps, Earth, Blogger, and advanced search.
- Take a 'deep dive' into using tablets in the classroom.
- Learn about gaming in education.
- Learn to teach Android App development.
- Become a Google Educator and join the global community.
- AppsEvents Certified Admin levels 1 and 2 certification available. Leave the summit certified.
London Coming Soon
Middle East & Africa
| El Salvador