AppsEvents Summits teach educators how to lead and inspire others using Google tools. Our events are lead by practicing educators who are leaders in the Google Education community. Find a summit near you or host one!
Why come to an Apps Event?
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. Learn how to apply tools to become more productive, innovative and/or engage learners.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- You will be inspired with the endless resources and connections you make!
- Build your network with forward thinking educators at the events and networking parties.
- Meet other like minded professionals and learn ways to stay 'connected' forever.
- Share your passions with others. Show how you use Google tools by presenting your own session! A great experience and way to build your profile and career.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers.
- Our team are all practicing educators working at K-12 schools who are also leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Sessions on topics like managing and rolling out Chromebooks and tablets.
- Learn Google Apps administration with our structured certification program.
- Sessions for teachers looking to 'get techy'.
Middle East & Africa
| East Africa
| El Salvador